Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tour de Fleece: Planning

Okay, okay, I know, I know... I am very late on this... I have been in the group. In fact, I have already joined all my teams! What's that? You want to know, oh alright! You win!

This year, is my first time doing the tour! I am so excited!

So, since it is my first year, I have joined the Rookies. I have also decided to join a couple   lot more. I have joined Team Spin Your Stash, Team Must Stash Podcast, Team House Cup, Team Spindlers, Team Wooly Wonka, Team Daybreak Dyeworks, Team Lantern Rouge, Team Greenwood Fireworks, and Team I Have No Idea What I Am Doing.

That is a lot, do you think that is too much?

I have some more awesome news! So now that Tour de Fleece is coming up, my step dad and I have some plans. We are going to build me a spinning wheel! It is going to be smallish! I am a short gal, so it has to be my size so that when I sit down, I can still reach it... We are going to build it out of wood and a bike tire as the wheel! I am so excited about this!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! I hope the wheel ends up working well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which your wonderful friend Sarah suggested you should do... Lol!!

    ReplyDelete