Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Spinning Upate: New Spindle!

So sorry for such a late post! This weekend has been so hectic! But, I just wanted a quick post to show you what I bought myself! You guessed it, a SPINDLE! I am so happy about this!

It is a spindle that I got from Spinatude on etsy! It was $25 plus $5 shipping! Very affordable for such a good quality!

 Photo gnacked from Spinatude on etsy!

I really like this spindle! I was very hesitant to get it, because some of her feedback said that they were wobbly... Mine is a little wobbly in the beginning, but it is very doable! I really love it! If you have a chance to get one of her spindles, I totally recommend it! They are all one-of-a-kind spindles! Very cute!

Etsy: Spinatude

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I eyed this same spindle. Love cupcakes :D

    ReplyDelete